|Sponsorship Levels & Information|
|Printable Registration Form|
|Pre-race Packet Pick-up
Oct. 5, 9AM-1PM
@ Ducat Chiropractic & Sports Medicine
The fan-friendly course is United States Track & Field certified and wraps around scenic Stratford Square Mall.
The race also features:
- Racing bib with chip timer (NO tying chips into shoes or tearing off bibs at finish line)
- Digital clocks at Miles 1 & 2
- Wide course to accommodate a large race (no shoulder-to-shoulder bumping or getting tripped up!)
- Goodie bag for all participants
- Moisture-wicking T-shirt
- Awards for top three finishers in each age category for men and women
- Special prizes for top three overall finishers for men and women
- Fun Run for kids 12 and under (starts at 8:30 a.m.)
- Bounce House for children to play in before an during the race
- Plenty of parking!
Proceeds from the run benefit the Bloomingdale Parks Foundation, which is dedicated to helping the Bloomingdale Park District provide great recreation programs and open space while also assisting individuals gain access to programs, enhancing current programs and making improvements to all of BPD's parks.
|REGISTER AT WWW.SIGNMEUP.COM!|