Mission and Goals
The Bloomingdale Park District strives to efficiently and economically provide recreation programs, facilities and open space for enjoyable leisure time experiences that benefit the community.
Five Year Goals
- Develop additional special events.
- Research, improve and expand on recreation opportunities.
- Uphold high standards of quality programs and services.
- Investigate opportunities for enterprise facilities.
- Expand/maintain space for facilities and programs.
- Provide sufficient open space.
- Build partnerships with government and private agencies.
- To be viewed and recognized as a critical component of our community.
- Provide superior customer service.
- Provide a progressive work environment.
- Enhance the quality of the Bloomingdale Park District infrastructure.
- Communicate effectively.
- Be the primary resource center for leisure in Bloomingdale.
- Improve community relations.
- Maintain Master Plan.
- Maintain fiscal responsibility.
- Maintain safe parks and facilities.